Hämeenlinna Seasonal Pass (so called HÄMPTON Pass) - you can paddle all summer in Hämeenlinna!
With the HÄMPTON season card you can paddle and funnel without having to buy big equipment or worry about storage space. Forget about maintenance and transport tasks. Our new paddling destination in Hämeenlinna offers paddling as far as Tampere.
Paddle on your own schedule
You can reserve and use kayaks and SUPs on your own between 05.00-00.00. After purchasing a HÄMPTON season pass, you will be given access to a website for season card holders, where you can book your own equipment.
Length of the season
In Hämeenlinna you can paddle and SUP from June to August. In early and late summer the waters are still cold. Whenever possible, paddle and SUP close to and in the direction of the shore, so that you can help yourself if you fall over. It's safest to be on the water with a friend. It is very important that you are properly equipped and know the necessary rescue techniques.
- SUP boards
- Hämeenlinna, Hämeensaari beach
Season ticket conditions
- Free use of kayaks and SUP-boards during opening hours.
- Valid for summer 2022 (19.6.-30.8.2022)
- One member of the same family, one child under 15 years of age, free of charge in the same double kayak with the holder of the HÄMPTON season ticket.
- Rental period 05:00-00:00, overnight bookings €10 extra
- If you wish to upgrade your season pass to a season pass covering all season pass destinations or an outdoor season pass in the same calendar year, you will only pay the difference in price
Check out our kayaking courses here!
Out with a friend
If you want to paddle with a friend in a twin kayak, they will have to pay half the normal rental price. In these cases, please contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org